I have definitely saved my favorite collection for last. The final collection I am offering for Easter/Spring 2010 is called, drum roll please.......Spring Fever. (if you missed my last three posts...I give you an up close look at the three other cookie collections I have recently added to the my site: Easter Parade, Egg Hunt, and Bunnies and Chicks)
Here is the full view of the Spring Fever cookies:
It includes 2 pink ladybugs, 2 yellow tulips, 3 bubble bees, 2 butterflies, 3 pink daisies, 2 watering cans, and 2 white and yellow daisies. My friends, this is most definitely 'Spring in a bakery box'.
Here is a closer look at the critters.
And the flowers.
And my favorite cookie of them all, the watering can.
What do you think? Do have the fever??
Ok - that's it for Easter and Spring! If you're planning to order, I suggest you do so by March 29th for timely shipping.
Coming soon to the Flour Box Blog...
- A Monster Truck themed birthday party.
- A few amazing custom cookie orders. (really, I was honored to be asked to do these orders)
- A GIGANTIC ELMO COOKIE
- A super cool handmade gift
- A blog post by my husband Topher (I know I have promised this before, but he really keeps saying he has something to say. Toph...are you out there? What's up, buddy? Fill us in!)
- Flour Box gives back to the community. Oh yes, I'm a baker with a big heart!
- And a few more fun surprises! I can't give away all my secrets!
Plus, the newest edition of the Flour Box e-newsletter will be sent tomorrow (Thursday, March, 18th). Want a copy? Click on the newsletter link on the homepage of my site (on the far right)! It's that easy. I send about 1 or 2 a month.
Have a sweet day,