2. [optional] Pick up the Cutters OR the Cinco de Mayo Cookie Decorating Kit to help get ready for class (Click Here for Cutters only) (Click Here for Cinco de Mayo Kit)
2. Prep cookies and icing before class starts using the prep guide from Anne.
3. Jump online at 1pm (EST) on May 2nd and decorate Cinco de Mayo Cookies together!! The class is interactive, so ask questions and talk with Anne while you work!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
Get the Supplies!
OPTION #1 - CUTTERS ONLY
Only need the cutters? Here's the cutter-only bundle for the class cookies - Click here! The cutter bundle is $7.96.
OPTION #2 - CINCO DE MAYO KIT
Need the essential cutters, gel colors, tip #44, boo boo stick, and icing bags? CLICK HERE (please note, this kit does not include tip #2 or couplers, both needed for class. These would need to be purchased separately)
This Cinco de Mayo Cookie Decorating Kit was created for the May 2nd online class hosted by Chibo and The Flour Box! Register for the class and decorate along with Anne from your own home (click here to sign up for the class)! The cost for the class registration is $30). This LIVE class is interactive, so come with questions! Get ready for the class with this bundle!
CLASS PREP GUIDE
In the class, students will learn how to decorate a Pinata, Sombrero, Margarita, and Cactus. This class would be ideal for a decorator with limited experience looking to expand their knowledge of royal icing consistencies and techniques.
In Class, we will talk about:
- Piping and Flooding Basics
- Icing Consistency Review
- Using a Template
- Creating Texture with Royal Icing
- Wet-on-wet techniques
It's going to be SO MUCH FUN! I hope you'll join me on May 2nd. Click here to register for class!