2. [optional] Pick up the Cutters OR the Cinco de Mayo Cookie Decorating Kit to help get ready for class (Click Here for Cutters and Stencil only) (Click Here for Girls Night Out Kit)
2. Prep cookies and icing before class starts using the prep guide from Anne.
3. Jump online at 6:30 pm (EST) on May 26th and decorate Girls Night Out Cookies together!! The class is interactive, so ask questions and talk with Anne while you work!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
GET THE SUPPLIES!
OPTION #1 - CUTTERS/STENCIL ONLY
Only need the cutters? Here's the cutter/stencil-only bundle for the class cookies - Click here! The cutter bundle is $13.46.
OPTION #2 - Girls Night Out Decorating KIT
Need the essential cutters, stencil gel colors, tip #44, boo boo stick, scraper, notta cookie, and icing bags? CLICK HERE (please note, this kit does not include tip #2 or couplers, both needed for class. These would need to be purchased separately)
TThis Girls Night Out Cookie Decorating Kit was created for the May 26th online class hosted by Chibo and The Flour Box! Register for the class and decorate along with Anne from your own home Register for the LIVE online class - CLICK HERE. This LIVE class is interactive, so come with questions! The cost for the class registration is $30. This LIVE class is interactive, so come with questions! Get ready for the class with this bundle!
CLASS PREP GUIDE
In this class, we will take our wet-on-wet technique to the next level with this leopard shoe!
We'll also discuss my best tips for royal icing stenciling!
This class would be ideal for a decorator with limited experience looking to expand their knowledge of royal icing consistencies and techniques.
In Class, we will talk about:
- Piping and Flooding Basics
- Icing Consistency Review
- Stenciling with Royal Icing
- Creating Texture with Royal Icing
- Wet-on-wet techniques
It's going to be SO MUCH FUN! I hope you'll join me on May 26th. Click here to register for class!