ONLINE CUTE BEE CLASS DETAILS!
2. [optional] Pick up the Bee Cookie Decorating Kit to help get ready for class (FIND IN SHOP)
2. Prep cookies and icing before class starts using the prep guide from Anne.
3. Jump online at 630 (EST) on March 16th and decorate Cute Bee Cookies together!! The class is interactive, so ask questions and talk with Anne while you work!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
THE CUTE BEE DECORATING KIT
This Cute Bee Cookie Decorating Kit was created for the March 16th online class hosted by Chibo and The Flour Box! Register for the class and decorate along with Anne from your own home (click here to sign up for the class! The cost for the class registration is $30). This LIVE class is interactive, so come with questions! Get ready for the class with this bundle!
The Bee Kit includes these cutters: Chunky Daisy (used for both the bee and the dottie flower), Beehive, and Small Mason Jar. Also included is a yellow foodoodler marker, 5 Wilton #2 tips, 1 Wilton #1 tip, 10 tipless bags, 5 couplers, thingamagenie tool, and 5 Chefmaster Food Gels: White, Deep Pink, Lemon Yellow, Black Diamond, and Sky Blue. When you register for the class, you will be emailed a class prep guide including a printable template for the bee cookie.
Find in Shop - Click Here!
CLASS PREP GUIDE
In the Bee Class, students will learn how to decorate a Cute Bee, Beehive, Honey Jar, and Dottie Daisy cookie. This class would be ideal for a decorator with limited experience looking to expand their knowledge of royal icing consistencies and techniques.
In Class, we will talk about:
- Piping and Flooding Basics
- Icing Consistency Review
- Using a Template (cute bee)
- Creating Dimension with Royal Icing (Beehive)
- Wet-on-wet polka dots (Daisy)
- Wet-on-wet stripes (Bee)
- Wet-on-wet dimension (Honey Jar)
It's going to be SO MUCH FUN! I hope you'll join me on March 16th. Click here to register for class!